Saturday, January 9, 2010

New at this Blogging Thing





I really don't know what I am doing on this first attempt to Blog, but I'm going to give it a whirl. I wanted this blog up and running so family could see what we were up to here in Texas. I am always intrigued as to what's going on in people's lives, especially family. So if other people are like me and want to know what's going on in my life, I will make an effort to keep you all updated!






Happy Blogging!!!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats and welcome to the blogging world!!! Let me know if you want help adding cute artwork to spice it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love it!! We will put you on our blog so I can see when you update it. This is fantastic. Keep the posts coming. :) Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Jen, I'm so proud! Good job on this blog--I need to start one now! ;) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete