So every year Regis and Kelly have a cute baby contest. I watch them in the morning sometimes when I am feeding Trinity or doing morning chores. So the other morning I saw that the deadline was approaching for the Cute Baby Contest. So I grabbed my camera and decided to take a few cute pics of her to submit. Now before you go off thinkin I'm "One of Those Mamma's" I am not one of those pageant moms, or moms that thinks my baby is the best or cutest. I just thought it would be fun to submit a cute pic. I know nothing will ever come of it but just the fun of submitting it was all it was. Ok, so enough of that. Here are some of the pics I took! She loves her Glow Worm! Enjoy!
Friday, January 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I would vote for her!! :) She as gorgeous as EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you!!
ReplyDelete