Friday, January 15, 2010
Dancing Lessons
Sam and I had decided that for our New Years Resolution that he would take dancing lessons. So we called the best person we knew, Norma Reyes, to teach Sam some moves. It was an interesting night of him learning and me trying to be VERY patient. At the end of night after the bickering we were two stepping pretty good. There were two moments from movies that played in my head as we were doing this. One was from the movie "Dirty Dancing", when Patrick Swayze says, "This is my dance space, this is your dance space, you don't go into mine and I don't go into yours." I hope I didn't misquote that. :) And the other moment that I had was from the movie "Grease". Frenchy is dancning with Doodie at the dance and she says, "Doodie, can't you turn me around or something?"and he responds, "Don't talk French, I'm trying to count." Well, that kind of sums up how it went. We are committed to practicing so that by next week we can learn turns and twirls. FUN, FUN!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment