Monday, January 31, 2011

Trinity and Music
















Trinity absolutely LOVES Music! Everytime there is music on she loves to dance and clap and tries to sing sometimes. At church she claps everytime we finish a hymn, it is so cute. Yesterday she opened the hymn book during a talk and tried to sing softly, what can I say? She loves music and dancing!! A few weeks ago after lunch we went to Best Buy to look at some "toys" that Sam was eyeing. Trinity found her way to where the guitars, pianos and other musical instruments were and loud music was playing. She danced and played the piano for about an hour. We couldn't get her away from that area! It was so much fun to see her light up with the piano and watch her tire herself out dancing. We enrolled her in Kinder Music and she loves it! I am so glad she loves music!

1 comment:

  1. What a darling little rock star. :) I can just picture her sweetly singing in church. You'll have to record her singing and post it. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete