Sam and I were babysitting our nephew Michael. Trinity and Michael always have so much fun together and are best of friends! Since Michael and Trinity are really picky about dinner I made a family favorite of spaghetti. Everyone ate and belly's were full, or so I thought! I went and got pajamas and things ready for bed and came back to the kitchen with Sam feeding Michael and Trinity handfuls of cooked spaghetti and eating it by globs! Just plain old spaghetti! I though it was interesting and cute all at the same time. Leave it to Sam to make spaghetti MORE fun!
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Looks like a TON of fun. Hooray for you... you updated your blog. Now it's my turn. :) We sure love you all!
ReplyDeleteI'm totally coveting your kitchen. Mine is so tiny! Looks like fun! Cute family.
ReplyDelete