Every Friday there is Playgroup, and when we can ,Trinity and I like to go. 10:00 a.m. usually interferes with her morning nap, so we get there a little late sometimes. I love playgroup and being able to talk to other moms and talk about anything and everything. I always dreamed about being in the "mommy club" and I am loving every minute of it. Now I feel a part of it and it's so much fun! This past Friday we went and met up with the other mom's at the park. It was a beautiful sunny day with a light breeze. Trinity got on the swing for the first time and loved it! So here are some cute pics from that.
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Playgroup
Every Friday there is Playgroup, and when we can ,Trinity and I like to go. 10:00 a.m. usually interferes with her morning nap, so we get there a little late sometimes. I love playgroup and being able to talk to other moms and talk about anything and everything. I always dreamed about being in the "mommy club" and I am loving every minute of it. Now I feel a part of it and it's so much fun! This past Friday we went and met up with the other mom's at the park. It was a beautiful sunny day with a light breeze. Trinity got on the swing for the first time and loved it! So here are some cute pics from that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment